Find Your Light is unlike any other workshop out there! Designed for the photographer that's ready to up their game, and master their craft! When faced with the challenges of the pandemic, we found ourselves crafting an experience far beyond anything we'd done before! A one of a kind learning opportunity - an interactive group mentorship with the benefits of an in person shooting workshop! Working through content over multiple weeks together, gave our attendees a chance to practice & grasp new skills, apply them, receive personalize feed back, and get to know everyone, all before we shoot side by side! Giving attendees the help they need, making lasting connections with fellow photographers and getting the most value for your education, growth & confidence!
So what exactly is the structure of the Find Your Light Workshop?
• Over the course of 6 weeks we will work through specific modules via zoom in a smaller group format. This structure will give time for information to really sit with you, give opportunity to ask questions, get further explanation and have a deeper understanding of subjects covered.
• Each Zoom lesson is paired with optional at home assignments, to encourage practice and provide personalized video feedback to enable you to utilize your new skills at our photo sessions!
• Shoot day will have two in person styled shoots curated specifically for this event! See exactly how I shoot, choose my settings and manage sessions! Hands on learning where you can ask questions and work through any in shoot issues! Session one will be dramatic window lighting indoor and the other will be a family during dreamy golden hour! We will enjoy a group dinner together followed by a bonus night shooting session, where we will shoot each other and have some fun!
• You will receive learning material to reference in the future including an in-depth full length editing video, location scouting video, Find the Light Presets with tutorial on using them & full PDF of all the details we go through!
- How to recognize types of light and how to shoot them - including ideal settings and tips for each scenario.
- Styling, posing and bringing you vision to life via model calls - how to from start to finish
- Principles to strengthen your images with technical knowledge, including composition & colour use
- An in depth tour of lightroom and how I use it! My editing process using lightroom & photoshop. Including my favourite tools & tricks, how to use the Find the Light presets.
- Finding your voice, your why and avoiding comparison & self doubt
- Setting your business up for success - Exactly how to set up a legal photography business and the tools to help you!
- My favourite camera technicals, gear and software!
The workshop will include 5 two hour zoom sessions running on Wednesday evenings from 7-9pm MST session dates - August 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st, 2022.
Styled Sessions day- Saturday August 27th, 2022 all day - Location Calgary & Bragg Creek.
Shooting day begins at 10am with a break for lunch and downtime after our first session. We will regroup for dinner where we can discuss our sessions and enjoy some time together! Followed by our second session utilizing golden hour. We will finish the day with some night shooting to capture some beautiful images of each other!
Shooting in manual and having an understanding of the exposure triangle is a huge asset in order to take full advantage of the content covered in this workshop! You do not require a business already set up to join! Hobbiest and professionals welcome!
Payment schedule -Four equal payments
First instalment due at booking, followed by payments on or before the following dates - May 20th, June 17th & July 15th, 2022.
***All payments are non-refundable. Seats can be transferred to someone else if required by approval only.***
TIME COMMITMENT -
REGULAR PRICE $2095 + TAX | EARLY BIRD $1895 + TAX